A thin thermoplastic tie layer (8μm) enhances adhesion between the outer jacket and inner liner to reduce delamination.
Our Tie layer coating on PTFE Liner enhances adhesion between the outer jacket and inner liner to reduce delamination. Our continuous spool to spool process on the silver-plated copper-core mandrel realizes exceptional consistency with tighter tolerance that streamlines your catheter manufacturing through the entire catheter assembly process.
Our continuous spool-to-spool process realizes exceptional consistency.
99.7% is within range (± 3.2μm) with actual data of Tie layer on the PTFE Liner as below.
- Thin wall: Min. 8μm (0.0003”)
- Wall tolerance: ±5μm (±0.0002”), depending on the material
- Inside diameter: 0.01” - 0.11” (0.3mm - 2.8mm)
- Material: Pebax®. Vestamid®, Tecothane®, Tecoflex®, Carbothane®, etc.
- Supplied: Spooled up to 1500meter, or cut length up to 2800mm (110”)
- PTFE Liner features ultra thin wall, excellent lubricity, and chemical resistance, for smooth delivery.
- Braid reinforcement with material including SS304, tungsten, polymeric filaments such as 66PA, PEEK, or other materials.
- Outer jacketing is also available in a variety of materials including Nylon, polyurethane, HDPE, LDPE, or numerous other materials.
If you have any questions to us,
please feel free to use the following form to submit an inquiry.
Please note before submitting the form